Hassle-free company secretary services in Singapore.
Say hello to a new way of doing company secretary services and governance.
Affordable, no-nonsense governance and filing.
What does a company secretary actually do?
Read our articles & guides
Use our suite of custom-made incorporation documents designed for getting started in Singapore
Less paper shuffling.
Meet our online platform.
No more complex fee structures. One yearly fee.
All-you-can-eat company secretary services in Singapore.
We believe in a relationship, not one where you pay every time you pick up the phone. Pay one yearly fee and get unlimited access to the following common services:*
* Because we believe in transparency, here are the following filing fees we incur when we file with ACRA: annual return filing ($60), registration of particulars relating to charges ($60).
Our yearly fee excludes the following activities:
– extensions of time to hold your AGM ($300 including a $200 ACRA filing fee),
– strike-off ($500)
– changes to constitution ($300)
– share transactions ($100 per transaction per shareholder for common shares and $200 per shareholder per transaction for preference shares).
– convertible notes ($200 per bondholder)