HR Executive - Philippines
Explore the whole spectrum of the HR function through supporting the Sleek Philippines General Manager. Your role will integrate different dynamics from day to day HR activities to highly rewarding long-term HR projects.
The HR Executive will:
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Maintain and update employees’ employment information using HR Software
- Onboarding of new employees
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Ensure compliance with Labour and Employment Code
- In charge of leave system and administration.
- In charge of payroll computation and submission of returns to government bodies such as SSS, Pag-Ibig or HDMF, Philhealth and BIR.
- Fulfil ad hoc responsibilities and duties when required by the manager.
The ideal candidate is:
- A B.S Psychology or Human Resource Management degree
- Relevant HR working experience in the Philippines incl. Payroll, Employee Relation, Recruitment.
- Great Interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to interact with personnel at all levels
- Proactive in providing new HR ideas
- Self-starter, motivated and team player
- Possess the drive to overcome challenges in a start-up environment